I had written two articles on Banking Sector namely :

"NEW GENERATION BANKING" & "Entry in Banking Jobs" in which initially my cash reward was reasonably low i.e, Rs 10/- and Rs 7/- respectively. I am glad to say that yesterday the cash reward has been revised to Rs 35/- and Rs 30/- respectively.

It gives high level of motivation if you are suitably rewarded.I am thankful to Boddunan for it and I want to ask the members if the same has happened with you also.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Mukesh

I asked you in one of my posts not to give up and now I am sure, you would have second thoughts! Congrats!
Thanks Sir for your previous suggestion.It really gives immense pleasure.I had thought I would share good no of topics related to Banking and financial sector but the score broke my passion to write.

It is a high pleasure to know that Boddunan is paying reasonable amount to writers.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
ya it is happened to me also my articles are also now of worth 20-25 m happy as their credit is increased.
If there is something that gradually increases is the motivation if such things happen in boddunan. Nice to hear that cash credits are increased.
nice to hear this, this will be a great encouragement to the members to write articles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats good news here..That why we a here to enjoy boddunan....
Thanks to all of you for sharing your views.

May be the cash credit for articles has increased and we really want this to happen....Sometimes we hardly realize the fact that we too mature with time and our ability of writing articles becomes better and better and hence the credited amount of our articles increases....
Boddunan is growing day by day.So you can expect such unexpected things!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.