Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha you have given a fantastic idea.
But I think its not possible to come any member to go and have a get together such a long distance.

But we can do one thing,Lets Work so hard and when Boddunan will start earning in lakhs then they will give a free ticket and accommodation to some top contributors or just make an arrangement by contributing some by members and we will have a rocking time.

Thanks again swetha for starting this forum
its very good idea swetha.. but as i am in pondy and i also have internal test in college, i felt sorry for my absence.. i also request you to upload photos..
Donot worry,

As I mentioned earlier,this is just a personal invitation and not official,if it was official then Mr Nagarjuna Bodduna (founder of this site) would have invited you all!

In the attendance section,Atul and Swetha are sure to come and if Sridhar feels comfortable meeting us on saturday,then we will be three to tango!

Swetha Shenoy
Dear Atul & Swetha,

It's OK for me on Saturday 30th Jan at 11 AM.

In case of any latest updates, kindly sms to me on 9849968410.

with best wishes

Sridhar Kesireddy
Thankyou for your confirmation.
Kindly note the change in the venue

Venue-Mc Donalds at City Centre,Banjara Hills
Time-11 am
Date-30th January (Saturday)

Swetha Shenoy
Kindly confirm your presence

Swetha Shenoy
Thanks Swetha,
I noticed it and, I am in.
Let me know if there is any change.
Gettogether of Boddunan members...great great idea. But all ladies may not be able to reach this much distance lonely.
Great idea swetha. But as it is far from chennai and also iam shifting my residence this week it will not be possible for me to attend. Have a nice time and post the pictures.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Dear Atul & Swetha,

Are you ready to meet tomarrow. Let me know how to identify you both. I may come in my Red color Wagon-R, but before entering into Mc Donalds, I may park my vehicle in the basement parking area.
Hence, can we have any other mode of identifying each others.

with best wishes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.