Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thankyou sir,you could come

And you sponsored for us,that was really sweet of you. :)

Swetha Shenoy
Great News Swetha. Due to personal priorities I could not attend. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first meeting.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello All Boddunan members,

Its was really a unique experience. I never met anyone of my online friends. Thanks Boddunan, as we got a reason for this meet. hehe..
I have uploaded the get-together pics on my community Album:

First Get-together of Boddunan Members

We exchanged Gifts and thanks Sridhar for sponsoring this meet.

Friends you can post comments there.
Check the album.

Four Members attended this get-together:
1. Sridhar K.
2. Swetha S.
3. Vishal H.(will soon join boddunan)
4. Atul B.

Hope we have more of such get-togethers..

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
Hyderabad trip was fun.
eef9aa4eab9f58d0b821a669.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul P Barapatre ,

I just now saw the photos and we are very happy to see the Boddunan members together. Hope more members join the party next time.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/

The proud Boddunan Team (From Left to Right) Atul,Swetha,Vishal and Sridhar gaaru.

Swetha Shenoy
congrats to all who attended the meeting and hope the next boddunan meeting will come with more members....
Dear Atul and Swetha, its a great experience for me also.

Thanks for your contributions too. The Lonawala's chikkies which you have gifted to me are too delicious. My children liked it so much.

Let us all meet again to celebrate Boddunan's annual day with few more friends.

The photos are excellent.

Thanks again for your update, and also to other friends who happily responded here.

with best wishes to all.
It will be wonderful if that is the case.

I just hope that we will get more positive response. :)

I guess our chennai members can have a meeting at the end of Feb month... :) what do you say people?

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha in this photo and get together photo are different faces ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Great get together I think this is the first site where members are meeting each other rather than computers also
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.