Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is may be the first online earning site which conducted a get together for their members...
I think photo links should be given at home page so that new visitors may trust boddunan more...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin wrote:
[quote]This is may be the first online earning site which conducted a get together for their members...
I think photo links should be given at home page so that new visitors may trust boddunan more...[/quote]

It is already planned Jobin. You can see the photos soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Regional meetings or get together will make it too more colourful.Being too long many of the members are not able to gather at a single place.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yes Abid,

What I am trying to convey is,if boddunan members of a State can form a get together in that State itself,it will be good.If chennai members meet at the month of Feb,then Bengluru members can meet in the month of March,and so on.

May be after boddunan gets bountiful profits,we can have a bigger get together of all the members at one place.

Swetha Shenoy
Yes maverick... I'm seeing it... A very good move...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
It would be better if such get together is organized twice in a year but in 8 different cities in different part of the country. You can consider 8 IPL Team Cities also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.