How to answer this interview question:
Why do you want to leave your current job?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think saying the truth is the only way to create a good impression on the interviewer.....
Reason can be stated as "For getting better job prospect in terms of stability and salary".You can also express your desire that you had, to join that esteemed organisation since you started your career.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Because i want to work in more entrepreneurial company which provide me more ways to experience the great efforts which i can apply there.
Always be honest.What is in your mind say it openly.Don't try to find 'some' pleasing answers.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
because i didn't like previous company.
The management paying is not much good. They are not paying is best answer. so that the person who is asking u this question will have no more questions.

OR

For better position u can say, but they will ask u an immediate question that if you get better position after join this job, u may go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had been with this organization for many years and now i am looking for a change for my career growth.
Its not alwasy taken positively by the interviewer if you say the truth as Abid said.

Sometimes you may not be happy after joining a new organisation since you always compare the new one with your previous organisation and find some changes which is difficult for you to adjust with.If you tell them, they will never buy your logic and think that if they offer you, you may leave their organisation also.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
wow mukesh you gave a good explanation. thanks you. this helps me alot in future when i face any interview

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.