Do you know any word which contains all the vowels that is a,e,i,o,u.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I knew this word but never cared to see that it contains all the vowels which is "Abstemious"!
Aerious, Absteinous, Abstemious, Abstenious, Abstentious, Abstentiously, Aceriflorum, Aceriflorus, Acheilous, Acheirous, Acleistous, Adecticous, Adventious, Affectious, Aleikoum, Alpestrious, Anemious, Annelidous, Arsenious, Arteriosum, Arteriosus, Arterious, Avenious, Bacterious, Caesious, Camelious, Carnelious, Facetious, Fracedinous, Gareisoun, Gravedinous, Haeriously, Majestious, Materious, Parecious, Phragelliorynchus, Placentious, Tragedious

duoliteral, juloidea, leeuwenhoekiella, muroidea, muscoidea, pulmonifera, punctoschmidtella, quodlibetal, quodlibetary, rudoiera, subcontinental, subhyoidean, subpopliteal, subvoiceband, suoidea, tutoiera, uncomplimentary, unconsiderably, uncontinental, unconvinceably, unnoticeably, unobliterably, unoccidental, unoriental, unpolicemanly, unproprietary
0007_2011-07-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3526]}
Oh,it's a flood of them!!!
Really very interesting to find that there are so many words which contains all the vowels. I do feel that there might be some more to add to the list!!!
7_5_139_2011-07-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3527]}
@Mukesh

I was drawn by your question into asking myself if there are words without vowels! And here is my finding!!!

BY
CRY
DRY
FLY
FRY
FYRD
GYPSY
GYVE
HYMN
HYP
LYMPH
LYNCH
LYNX
MYTH
MY
PLY
PYGMY
PYX
RHYTHM
SHY
SHYLY
SKY
SPRY
SPY
STY
STYX
SYLPH
SYZYGY
THYMY
TRY
TRYST
WRY
WYND
Santosh, you have come up with great reply.Actually,we come across these words quite often.

@ mujkesh
thank you for this query, this is really interesting and good knowledge

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dear Mr. Chinmoy,

I think you have misunderstood the question.Its about the words with all the vowels and not about the words without the vowels.

Dear Mr. Chinmoy,

I think you have misunderstood the question.Its about the words with all the vowels and not about the words without the vowels.

You misunderstood chinmoys reply, Just read it again..
Facetious and abstemious are the other words which contains all the vowels to add to the above categories....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.