Mass meetings should be avoided on main road and junctions? your opinion
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The meetings on roads disturb people and traffic. These should be avoided.

However, let me narrate my experience at Shillong. This was election time. I listened to speech of Mr. G.G. Swells at busy place near Laitumukhrah. He was followed by another speaker probably Hopingstone Lindoh. Public listened to both standing on footpath and traffic moved as usual. Even the rival candidates silently listened election speech without causing any disturbance. If meetings are held everywhere this way, there is nothing wrong in street meetings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

such meetings on road should be avoided. this disturbs the travelers and the pedestrians. this is one of the cause of accidents on roads

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A big nuisance! These meetings cause immense misery to the people and should be simply banned!
This mass meeting can be avoided by strict enforcement rules..
I feel that some accidents may also occur due to this nuisance.Hence ban is necessary
These severely disrupt normal vehicular movement and cause untold hardships to many.Authorities shouln't take a lenient view of them!
These kind of meeting should be avoided. Some senior citizen should take the authority if such kind of meetings taking place in streets. If such meeting at the main road junction then police men should take the authority so that they can protect people from occurring accidents.

These kind of meetings bring misery and frustration to the people as they are caught in huge jams
Once such meeting are been there at our street junction. first of all they blocked the road by such meeting and more over they started commenting the ladies who are moving on that way. I just called cop and the cop came and took all the people to police station. After that there are no such meeting held at that junction. I wish every one should take an initiative. we should not wait that some one will take the initiative

It should be made illegal.In fact I remember Calcutta High Court ruled against it!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.