The topic is locked.
Hello friends I am an active member of India's fastest growing educational sites.
the name of the site is
www.indiastudychannel.com
can I post my article at both the place I mean at Indiastyduchannel.com and also the same article at boddunan.com
so that I can get benifit from both site at same time or it violate the copy paste term.?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As long as you the the author of the particular article, you have the right to post article wherever you want based on the policies of that websites.

However, as it is much difficult to validate identity, boddunan.com is denying such articles found on other websites. And also please note that if you post on bodunan.com and also on other sites, they may reject your articles. So please choose your choice accordingly. Take the help of community about the benefits and choose a wise decision.

Happy earning.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No dear. Please do not follow this practice since it can be a copyright issue. so i recommend you to post all new articles.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.