Wooo...I never thought would be doing this crazy stuff!!

As most of you know that I have kickstarted a mentorship program for Boddunan writers and from initial response it seems like that they are very familiar and comfortable with the Boddunan platform and I would like to cover boddunan as a site where they can earn decent money.

But for that I have to first earn a decent money from it too and so I have decided that I am going to challenge myself to do that in the month of August. If I can earn between the range of 1500-2000+ from Boddunan in the month of August I would definitely be including it in my making money site and share my tips and insights on how to make optimum use of Boddunan.

I plan to publsh 5 articles a day on Boddunan for the month of August and expecting an average of 10 per article so that makes is 1500 for the month, which I am sure will please most of you.

So lets see if I can do that. This forum post will also serve as my daily diary wherein I will keep you updated as to how I am proceeding in the challenge.

Wish me luck guys!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's really a good idea posting 5 articles, but it should get approved, best of luck

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Really a nice idea.But I am not able to post five articles per day as you told.Wish you all the best.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Cheer up. You should get approval. If you will be successful I will follow you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you are able to post five articles per day you will cross the limit very easily.

Visit my blogs:

waoo yr hadd hi kar di , wt a confidence....gud ,,,,tujhe sunkar mujhe boddunan member LOHIT SETH ki yaad aa gyi....go and check in TOP EARNER section...
I think all these articles will be useful to boddunan members.

Visit my blogs:

Well I did not knew posting 5 articles a day was such a big task. Everyone's wishes are duly appreciated. And let's see I can do it. You know I always have so many things on my plate, but I am serious of this mentorship program and my principle that unless an until I thoroughly try something I do not recommend.

And anyways I would be writing articles only for the month of August and just make a payout. To be honest I find the article too low.

Anyways that's a different story. Wish me luck guys....
yeah great idea. you have also encouraged to me i am also treat boddunan as my hope to earn money. Ir eally believe on boddunan. beacause on internet there are so many fake sites that sent only spam mails not the truth.
yeah great idea. you have also encouraged to me i am also treat boddunan as my hope to earn money. Ir eally believe on boddunan. beacause on internet there are so many fake sites that sent only spam mails not the truth.

Isha Boddunan can really be a good learning ground for you to get started. But if you are serious about making money on the internet and I mean income which is substantial to replace your job than you really need to look beyond.

The best thing is to start with your own site and is you not comfortable with that, than write for other sites and clients.

I used to write for freelancing sites and $10 was the cheapest amount I ever accepted for an article (That was my first article).

There are many freelancing sites that pay around $100+ a article and if you have established good relations with your clients, then you can even earn more.

Nowadays I prefer writing for my own sites and a few premium clients, but thats about it.

And if it weren't for the mentorshop program and the members dependence on Boddunan I would not have written. From day 1 I was not happy with the payment the approved article gets here.

Anyways, Boddunan can still be a good place to earn some change. So keep up.
Great idea! Get on with it you have my very best wishes!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.