Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes but student concentrate on their studies after completing course they can enter the politics.. All the previous experiences of good personal successes of students makes them a good politicians...
I think that student unions are misused by interference of political parties. Otherwise banning is not needed.
The one and only duty of a student is study.Now study more in future you may be a good politician.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think their involvement in politics should be limited to an extent only and very often we do come across incidences where a college campus turns totally a battle ground because of the involvement of students in politics...
yes,definitely.students union should be stopped from entering into politics as it will affect their future and studies.
To my knowledge, its better to stop students union.these kinds of unions should be stopped because they spoil students studies and their future.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes students should not enter into politics as firstly their main aim should be studies.politics totally destroy the environment of education.

a.s.
yes students should not enter into politics as firstly their main aim should be studies.politics totally destroy the environment of education.

There should be no unions of students, what is their business in to politics. They can do it once they are out of college or do it from outside.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

exactly what I said actually this system of universities having "chatra neta" or "GS" is wrong actually this creates a bad environment and even broke discipline and because of which many crimes take place.

a.s.
Students must enter in to the politics so that we can get a good politicians.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.