At least once we all must have faced a virus attack.The virus may have entered the system through portable devices or from internet.Lets share our experience on how our system got virus, what we did to remove that.
So did you ever formatted the system to remove the virus?If you have removed it using an antivirus, then which is that antivirus and in your opinion which is the best antivirus.
You can also share your experience with spyware or other such malicious programs.

Once i got a virus called Kathra.exe through a pen-drive.I used the pendrive in an internet cafe and from there it spread to my system.
I removed it using NOD32 trial version and the AVG i had at that time, was a good friend of this virus!I never used AVG again. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YA.. correct mc.. avg is good friend of virus.. KHATRA.EXE attacked my system once when i used antivirus and same as from pendrive .. i used trojan remover and it deleted the file and ask me to reboot.,while i reboot , the system recover without virus.. a good software to remove malware is trojan remover..
I have faced this problem 3times,That suddenly my system will show blue screen.mouse,keyboard wont work.total display will be in blue color.I formatted my C drive to remove that.

And also so many worms,Trojan horse are common due to internet.In my view Norton,Node32,Quickheal are best antivirus softwares.
I do not know which virus it was but in active all copy paste option in my desktop , the next day it disconnect the net in interval of 10 minutes so I have to format the system again
Really viruses are the worst thing after my log in into this internet.My system becomes always slow due to it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.