Do you think exams are a true judge of a person's abilities?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think No. Exams can not focus a mans ability it can only judge at that moment's situation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think no, Our Indian exam patterns are far behind if we compared to other country..
To tell you the truth exams doesn't judge fully the capability of a person rather it only reflects only a portion of a person's abilities. There are enormous examples in our day to day lives which proves this facts about exams...
I dont think exams can really judge the ability of a person. As intelligent person can also perform bad at times.
Surely not! It's limited to a few topics reduced into a few questions which can hardly do justice to assessing one's true abiliites!
no, we cannot judge a person with exams, because the person who attempt the exam may not have knowledge, that person may byhearted the subject or anything. The person who have good knowledge is the right ability person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

An examination is test of individual's knowledge in a particular subject or topic. An individual's performance depends on the questions asked and his preparedness for these. The same candidate may perform differently at other occasion. Even if a testis conducted on nesxt day, result may differ.

Examination has limted scope in assessing an individual's knowledge. Marks in an examination depend not only on knowledge but also on way of expression. There are people with good knowledge and experience but owing to deficiency in writing skill, they are unable to pass an examination.

This is the reason why many organizations give weightage to experience, assessment reports and other relevant facts in addition to examination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Life itself is an examination in which one is tested every moment with his knowledge,experience and judgement! The kind of examinations we appear covers a very small part of our lives!
A person's abilities cannot be surely judged through pen and paper always and I think there are various loop in the present trend where an individual's talent is judged through exams. For instance, exams cannot judge the physical capabilities of a candidate....
The written examinations are held only to assess an individual's mental abilities and physical tests are separately held for posts which call for certain standards of physical ability.Even for posts which do not reuqire it , standard medical tests are conducted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.