Dear members 29th April is the Birth day of Boddunan , so all member suggest one gift which we can give to Boddunan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today we have 5335 member I think The gift will be 2000 new member to bring and 100 of them are most active what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Making the site number one payment site and rich with article content is the best gift.Try for it.
On that the number of online users at a time can be atleast 100 sometime in the day which is not possible till now.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
May be some common time can be agreed and everybody can login at that time.If the number of online users is atleast 1000 it will be an achievement.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
We should have to stay online as much longer as possible on that day and celebrate every moment with boddunan.......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Mean I like your first suggestion to get 100 online members at same time but I do not think 1000 member it will be possible
Jobin as you know we need 100k page impression to get adsense approval.
We have now daily average page impressions around 7k only, if that day we will have more than 100 online members and we can participate more and more in Forum that day with new topics atleast for that day we can give 100k page impression.
How do you like this idea?
But No spam by posting same post
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.