There are number of social networking sites, dating sites, matrimonial sites, and online chatting etc. That helps Lovebirds in building the relationship. Now you can easily get a gf/bf just using your mouse. And you can also enjoy so called 'Long distance relationship' with multiple partners.

I think most of us have done this at some part of our life, myself also. But do you think this should be the meaning of Love? You search for the new partners daily, flirt for some hours. And once you get the mobile number then starts the stream of SMS. It takes hardly one or two days being Lovers from Friends.

But how long this relationship continues? Most of the time boys n gals never shares the truth and they take the relationship just for time-pass. So that they can walk away from this virtual relationship any time. At the end, s/he who really takes this relationship seriously suffers the most.

We all know the consequences of online relationship, but still we continue searching for the partner on Internet..How stupid we are?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my life never happen this but one of my friend fall in love with a girl and they committed to each other seriously but finally after 2 year they got breakup
It didnt happened to me too.... Sorry.cant say

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
its ok too have friend in online.. but love in online is very danger only in simple...
The foundation of true love is based on faith and honesty. If the relationship is not established on these two basic requirements, it cannot last long. The media of the relationship is not that important.

So you are better judge.

Good Luck and God Bless!
Hii JS, Yes i believe in Online Relationship.. because i got 6 so lovely friends from net which are now so close to me. Its depends upon person to person. If 70% are liers are on internet, then we can't say that all rest 30% are also liers. Some people are also good so much.

I have been met with my 5 friends, just one is pending. we are in touch from last 2 years.... so its depends upon on the thinking and your truthness. If i need a good frnd i girls , then i can also get on net. But a girl can't share easily her true information on net. But she get trust on you, the she will. as same as for boys.....
Here I am telling the real life experience of one of my friend...

His name is Atul (name changed) from a very good family. He is graduate from a reputed b-school in Delhi. He has been chatting around last five years on Internet. Most of the time he spend around 2-3 hrs daily on chatting. Let me tell you how many gfs has come in his life so far? So far 8-9 number of gals have come through Internet.. But none of those relationships worked for longer.

Sometimes the gal was not ready to accept his proposal, sometimes the gal committed to him just for fun, sometimes the gal didn't tell about her past relationships and sometimes some other reasons. Though some gals wanted to meet him in real life, but he could not bcz of long distance. Finally, every relationship hardly lasts for some days, weeks or months.

Sometimes I think, why he is still running behind those online relationships?? It's true that there is a Big problem of commitment in the virtual relationship...
Exception is every where JS. Some are wrong, some are right. So i get nice friends which are ready to help me at any time.
Online relations are okay as long as you know the limitations. These are okay only for discussion and chatting. Physical meeting has to follow if more intimacy is desired.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello JS,
As you see exceptions are always there, you won't believe that one of my frn has a comittment with a girl for over more then 4 years and they are soon gonna marry and you know they first met through internet, they chatted n finally are going to get married.

Online relationships do work many a time but on the same time they are not trustable.

But I believe in these, because I have two very good frnz online n I have never seen them, only chatted wid them. And they are true to me.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.