I feel that childhood is the most innocent time and many of us have passed the phase and have some good and bad childhood fantasies. Do you have any such fantasies?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,I have done a lot like that.Even today ,my relatives used too say how my mother was suffering to manage me(as I am a litle bit naughty and very active always running around).
I dont have any fantasies in my childhood. Because i miss my childhood in my parents restrictions and threats and scoldings and beatings

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was basically a shy and quite child and I used to spend most of my times playing all my myself. My happiness was only limited to when I used to go out from my home along with my parents and as a result my parents had no complaints or grudge against me...
child are very innocient i have a good thing in my childhood one time my exam was going on questin paper was leak i take it and come 1st in the class after exam i feel that this is not good way to pass the exam.
Basically i was a calm boy...I just loved to watch cartoons and playing with my toys...
Childhood period is the best time of life . no tension ,no load ,no responsibilities,always in funny mood.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As a child I used to love soft toys and most of my times used to pass playing alone with them...
A happy childhood is always full of fantasies. As a child can't differentiate reality from fantasies that's probably the reason why our childhoods are so wonderful!
Thank you said by: Rajani K
I was very lazy to go to school!One day our farmer came with a basket to take me to school in basket!!!There after I stopped my laziness.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid who are these farmers by the way? :)
0002039F_2011-08-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.