What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once a woman committed suicide by burning herself when I was staying there as a guest. This was very terrible experience. I was also questioned by police about this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sir,

recently i suppose to send off my student to Malaysia from Cochin airport,i only made a complete arrangement's like air tickets,hotel booking,receiving at airport and job placements.most important is he is traveling to Malaysia 2nd time in this year.with his parents willing i made this all.i paid extra amount which shortage on that particular day rs 17500 to send him.but he did not travel on that flight and also without any notice to me and his parents simply he went off somewhere in India still we searching him allover India.even our flight tickets also not able to cancel and refund .if we ask refund air Asia company says i will get only rs 800 airtaxes. so how can ask their parents they also searching his son, i also need my money back. please say how to get out of this problem.

r.manikandan
sir, so how to react now according this situations

r.manikandan
This is a matter of fare refund and missing children. You need to contact travel authorities and police for help. Advertisement in media may also help to trace the sons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By the grace of God, I didn't face any difficult situation till know and hope God will help if I am encountered with such situation.
I haven't faced any difficult situations till now as I have very less responsibility now.
actually i don't use to remember any of difficult condition . but one that i remember is pf last 3rd month when i was failed to make my friend to be ready for me but it was not difficult condition.
For me in my life everything situation is a difficult situation that was the unluckiness of my fate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.