i want to discuss here about that i have seen today that rather than other categories articles related to education field get less cash credits from other categories . articles of other categories are simple as the education also still their cash credit are higher . i want to argue that does our admin is not more interested in education related articles or it likes only life based articles?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It totally depends upon the quality of articles. If good article are posted cash will be good.I think so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
And also depend on what topics the advertisers are interested in. Usually education related articles get less credits than others such as medicine, law related articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick,
Can we have a scrolling message listing the hot topics which advertisers are searching for? So that, it would be easy for the members to write articles on those topics.
Nagalakshmi, here are the most favorable topics

1. Travel & vacations, tourism, hotels etc
2. Medicine & deceases
3. Shopping
4. Flights
5. Web hosting etc
6. Business related
7. Law & related subjects except law education
8. Jobs and money making

These are few topics but there are many other. Sometimes advertisers interested in paying more money for less paid topics because of the requirement but they are not normal.

HTH

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the information,Maverick. A detailed analysis on the topics which has generated more revenue in a month can be done and can be shared with the members. Also, an analysis can be done on the most searched topics on net and members can be encouraged to write more articles on those topics by giving more incentives and more cash credits. This is my humble suggestion.
Thanks Nagalaxmi for enabling the members to know the topics which advertisers favor. Here my only point is if we have sufficient number of editors who are in a postion to evaluate any technical area like business and commerce,stock and money markets, medicine etc.
THe list is a good motivation for those who are aiming more credit in less time.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, It would be really good if the articles are reviewed by subject expertise editors.
I think you should correct little things on your article.You can refer to the high rated articles to get an idea.
Maberick has well explained. We should be clear that Boddunan is not a social service organization. The site works for profits. Articles should also be such that may attract more advertisements and clicks from customers. We also desire more amount by remuneration on articles and revenue share. This will come only if articles are commercially viable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.