Members of boddunan i need a little help from you all. I've decided to study Courses Related To Animation,Game Designing & Multimedia. So can you suggest institution in India( bangalore, hyderabad preferred much) to this course. The main thing is, there are lots of computer centres to teach such courses but i need a well known university or college or institution to study, so please help

Thank you,
R.Rajkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Rajkumar

In chennai IFX institute is best my friends have done course and got job through them . The cost of the course was around 1.5l. I don't know about Bangalore. All the best .
Heard of arena multimedia?? Check out their website...
http://www.arena-multimedia.com/

In chennai aim multimedia also has quite a name. They have an office in Annanagar.
Hey thanks parthiban, siddharth, was useful.
i need more institutions please,
I have no idea about this.But I use this space to congratulate you for taking such decission.
Thank you, Lubna and thanks for replying.

But i need more suggestions...
@Rajkumar

How are you dude? Even am interested in animation and game designing. now am in engineering final year..this really suckss

what was ur pg?
Juat fine man, and how are ya? Well "the-interest" is the only thing that makes me keep thinking about it and i'm doing my UG ,B.sc Computer Science.

And would you help me with the institutions,pls
Yes dude! i have finished my engineering am looking for masters in games designing.

if you are looking animation as your profession join ARENA or MAAC
Even FRAMEBOX is also good. if you going to choose games design as your profession learn some programming concepts in open GL and do a 3ds max course in arena.
there are many good private instituitions which can give you a good knowledge in this field.. but cost will be high.. if you like to have a cost effective course.. then better opt for government centres..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.