whenever i write any article and click on the save button this comes written:

500 - No Section/Category selected.You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1.an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
2.a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
3.a mistyped address
4.you have no access to this page
5.The requested resource was not found.
6.An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:

•Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

No Section/Category selected.

please help people!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This message indicates that you have not selected a category. Before submitting, it is necessary to complete the field for category viz. education, miscellaneous, legal

After writing this post, I have submitted article successfully. Please complete all fields before you save.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sir i have tried it many times with category selected..plus its not only with the article but even whlile posting like now i hv to do it twice thrice before it actually gets posted.
The problem could be with the browser you are using. I too have faced this problem earlier. Use Mozilla Firefox instead of IE, Boddunan works best withe Firefox. You could also try clearing out cache memory of your computer.

Also to ensure that you do not lose the entire content of your article save it in a notepad first so you do not have to write the entire thing again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yea could be a browser issue..m using google crome and opera mini rite now..will download firefox n let u know man..thnx though
kalyani is saying right this usually occurs due to browser problem .Browsers like Internet Explorer is not able to run all types of sites while that Mozilla is much better.
whenever i write any article and click on the save button this comes written:

500 - No Section/Category selected.You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1.an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
2.a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
3.a mistyped address
4.you have no access to this page
5.The requested resource was not found.
6.An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:

•Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

No Section/Category selected.

please help people!!

I also came across the same message as above. This does not mean that the articles has not been submitted. In the above message click 'home page'. This will take you to Boddunan home page. Then log in and click 'my earnings' in main menu. Then click 'my articles. There you may find the submitted article with columns for 'approval', points and cash blank. I got this problem today and did as above.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Before you post in boddunan save the article in work pad, even I face this problem sometimes, so I try next day again and it works

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I also feel the same like Kalyani.It may be due to the problem with the browser.
first of all you have to select the category for your article and proper heading for that article.
@ Deva rana

the best way to write an article:

First type the article in Ms-word, so that you can even check your spelling and grammar mistakes. Then open boddunan and log in it. click on the "submit article option". then give a suitable and relative title for your article then select section and then category . then past your article in the body of the article. and then write small description in the description column and then give keywords in keywords column. then click on the save .

But remember what ever article you write , that should be at least 300 words minimum.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.