What is the relation(if any) between the no. of hits one gets in the articles submitted by one or the forums started and cash credits.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no relation to cash credit.. I think it will give you the satisfaction how many people read yours...
aww..i think it would have been better if they had done it...bt neways
@ deva

there is no relation between number of hits and cash credits. Just to know how many are reading our article .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Cash credits are the really money which will be paid to you once it reach 1500/- whereas hits are number of views your article gets and there is no points or credits for that.
ohhk..but i think the boddunan team must look upon this cause it can attract alot of hits to their site.
Thank you said by: kimberly Dsouza
ther are many articles which are not posted .Can we read them and how?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes,there is no relation with cash,it helps you to know the number of peoples who read the article.
articles cash and hits are not realted with each other . cash amount let you know how your article is appreciated by admin.
there is no relation between the cash or the the no of hits it was only because it give you information that how much people look it.
no it does not relate with one another as cash credit is decided by the moderator or content of article.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.