The topic is locked.
guys i need suggestions as to what i should gift my elder sister this rakhi..also u can mention here whats your plan for this rakhi
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Deven

You can gift ur sister based on ur budget,you did not mention your budget so here are some ideas

1,Target her health- gift her water purifer/air purifier

2.Target her sweet tooth- gift her some chocolates,go for sugar free or even better are cadbury celebrations

3.Target her non veg dishes- u can give her haleem or any good non veg or any new non veg dish she didnt try

4.Target her fav colors- u can gift her dress material of her fav color topped with good pair of earrings

5.Target her music- u can gift her music of her choice or ipod or mp3 player

Swetha Shenoy
my budget is somewhere between 1000 and 1500
yeah,you go to super market and get her gifts,one of the above will be excellent

Or you can gift her cosmetics like facewash,scrub,comb preferably neutregena one :)

Swetha Shenoy
thanks swetha for your suggestion.But im thinking of something little more special as this might be here last rakhi here because she might have to leave delhi if she gets placed in another city
okay dear,if she is moving to another city gift her tata swatch purifier for 999 rs.she will love it

Swetha Shenoy
you just keep reminding me that you work in a water purifying company :P ..its a nice suggestion though!
hahaha deven,not like that .

I moved to a different city for this job and i realised that drinking water is a problem because water is not always clean,being a single working lady i understand the problem of women in hostel and moving out of your home to stay at another place :)

Swetha Shenoy
hmm in that way its an awesome gift ,plus mom will also feel like i have matured somewhat :p....but her going away is also not confirmed
The suggestions made by Swetha is really very helpful and I think this would not only prove helpful for Deven and me but for many other members of the site just at the brink of Rakhi...
Yes that will be a good gift.I planned to give my elder sister a mobile as she has not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.