should there be upgradation of teaching in schools from text-book oriented to more practical oriented
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there should be up gradationand of teaching in schools these should be text book oriented.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i feel most of the thing we are taught in school is just mugged up during exams and then that knowledge remains in the book..with a more practical approach towards studies,it can be made more interesting.
Dear Deven,

Schools have introduced multimedia right since 1996 and I am sure many teachers update their teaching with state of the art technologies to enhance the students's knowledge.

It is upto the interest of the student to grasp and learn!

Swetha Shenoy
Yes, I feel the methods of teaching should be upgraded to focus more on gaining knowledge rather than mugging up answers only to score full marks and still not have a clue as to what the subject is all about! For this rather than classroom training, approach should be on practical training where students are encouraged to experiment for themselves. That way, they ill learn more.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Combination of text book with practical experiments and project work gives best results. I agree with the suggestion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

An experiment should be tried upon with practical teaching.
Yes there should be up gradationand of teaching in schools, and yes devan rana is right during exam time students mugg

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Actually the text books explain the concepts theoretically which is also important so books should be along with practicals.
yes i think there must be a good balance between text book knowledge and practical knowledge,only then studies can be made more fruitful.
teaching should be 100% percent by the teacher and it should be practical also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.