Has there been any biggest disappointment in life ? Why ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once I gave an interview in a bank clerical examination.I hoped too much. But I failed.This was a very disappointment of my life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
After getting job in Hyderabad my parents stopped me not go as they want to perform my marriage and in the name of marriage they kept me in home and making me waste my valuable time which i can utilize for my career . This is a biggest disappointment in my life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

truly said this time i do not remember any of disappointment . well thanks to god.
No,I haven't experianced such a thing till now.I have but they are small ones.
There are so many and in fact if I do a close examine of my life it is full of disappointments. Well the last one that I could remember was losing someone special for forever and really it took me sometime to get over it...
Ajay sorry to know that you lost someone special. :(
Well i too feel that my life has many disappointment and i couldnt accomplish anything and i am trying to coming out which is very difficult. :unsure:
YES, I LOST MY FIRST LOVE, WHOM I LOVED ALOT AND I WAS SO HAPPY AND HE IS MYKIND OF MAN. BUT DUE TO MY MOMS BEHAVIOR I WAS FORCED MYSELF TO LEAVE HIM.BUT I NEVER TELL HIM ABOUT MY LOVE. LATER AFTER 10 YEARS WE MET AND BY CHANCE WE TOLD EACH OTHER THAT WE BOTH USED TO LOVE EACH OTHER BUT NEVER EXPRESSED EACH OTHER. AT THAT TIME AM BIT A KID SO NO CHANCE OF BOLDNESS TO TALK WITH PARENTS . BUT NOW AM AN ADULT I FELT TO MARRY HIM. BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE SHOWED HIS DAUGHTER PHOTO. THIS WAS THE GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. BUT HE STILL LOVE ME. BUT NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE FATE.SO I TOOK LIGHT. AND STARTED LOVING MY UNLUCKY FATE AND BEING HAPPY LIFE.

One day my whole family was go to attend my relative function in Delhi i miss that because my board exam was going on.
Sometimes many events help to remember many things .Then feelings is very nice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
the biggest disappointment in my life is when i lost my GRE score. I know what questions will be coming. but i dont have best support to learn answers so i lost it in few marks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.