Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So everybody said about hard work as there is no substitute of hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As a student i use to spend late night in study as there iwas so much noise in the day times this nights gave me good percentage and it is my success.
My secret to success is hard work and intelligence. What is your's?
Loving of doing work is the secret of my success.I enjoy doing work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My secret of success is my hardwork and zeal to become success

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is an old topic but there id more scope for discussion ..I feel that defining success is very difficult since it is personal and defined differently by different people . But dedicated work and an honest approach is essential anywhere in life .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Will to win and a single minded effort are he secret to success.

When we get what we want, it is success for us. It may be small thing or a big one. Not a single success is enough for whole life. When we get one thing needs of another arise. To satisfied all needs we must be active and give our best with dedication and devotion.

anil wrote:

When we get what we want, it is success for us. It may be small thing or a big one. Not a single success is enough for whole life. When we get one thing needs of another arise. To satisfied all needs we must be active and give our best with dedication and devotion.

True, the moment you stagnate you stop moving forward. It is imperative for human beings to set new goals and work towards them all through their life.  So success becomes a very relative word since it is not permanent !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the answer very much simple than what we really think go on doing hard work each and every day, one day one will definitely reach the success unless if he or she don't lose his hope until the last day of his or her success.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.