Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think working smartly helps in being a successful person. Only working hard and determination is not sufficient, working smartly and towards the right direction is very necessary to be successful.

usha manohar wrote:

I had a lecturer in my post graduate studies who was very knowledgeable and humorous as well. He would always tell us not to dream of success and goals that were complicated , instead take one firm step at a time without bothering too much as to how others were going to evaluate you..I totally agree with that since success is what we perceive at a given point of time and it is not a permanent status in life ! 

That's a good advice which I also apply in my life. If we bother too much about what people say, we might take step that we might not be happy about. When I was out of jobs for few months, many people had advised me that I should not be choosy and should take up any job which pays well as the most important thing is to earn good money. But I didn't bother about how they measure success and took up teaching job which pays less but I get job satisfaction from it.

With 3 Ds of success, that is Dedication, Devotion and discipline, everything can be achieved.

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no place for LUCK for an individual, who wants to be Successful , It is only  hard work that makes you successful.

sir I little bit disagree with you, I think that good luck is the most essential part played in a successful career of any human being.

I agree..You can disagree with-me. That is your point of View. But the reality is Luck's a word used by timid people. This is my opinion..

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I had a lecturer in my post graduate studies who was very knowledgeable and humorous as well. He would always tell us not to dream of success and goals that were complicated , instead take one firm step at a time without bothering too much as to how others were going to evaluate you..I totally agree with that since success is what we perceive at a given point of time and it is not a permanent status in life ! 

That's a good advice which I also apply in my life. If we bother too much about what people say, we might take step that we might not be happy about. When I was out of jobs for few months, many people had advised me that I should not be choosy and should take up any job which pays well as the most important thing is to earn good money. But I didn't bother about how they measure success and took up teaching job which pays less but I get job satisfaction from it.

True, job satisfaction outweighs monetary compensation although for most people money and ones earning capacity becomes the criteria of being successful.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every failure should be treated as a platform to make failure a Success One should not be dis heartened with one single failure

I totally agree that other than having all qualities to succeed, you need to have a good luck to favour you. What's not in destiny will not happen. But on a positive note, I feel that destiny always holds the best for you. You have to keep moving with dedication and determination. As said in Gita, keep working and do not worry about the result

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

That is true. I liked you quote from Gita  Go on working.without expecting result.In Sanskrit it  is said as "Nishkama Karma."

Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree that other than having all qualities to succeed, you need to have a good luck to favour you. What's not in destiny will not happen. But on a positive note, I feel that destiny always holds the best for you. You have to keep moving with dedication and determination. As said in Gita, keep working and do not worry about the result

There is a wise old saying ...There is many a slip between the cup and the lip !! I guess that's what destiny and luck is all about ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe Maintaining coo under pressure and adverse conditions is very essential for those who want to be successful.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.