Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I feel success is relative and depends on the person himself. For some people, having more and more money means success, for some - it is the choice and freedom of doing something that they are passionate about. For me personally, success is having enough to live on comfortably accompanied by peace of mind and wellbeing of self and the family. After all, at the end of the day, what more can a person want?

Kalyani, I see most men speaking only about their own personal achievements as a criteria for success whereas a woman always links family life and happiness as an essential for leading a successful life, Just goes to show the difference in mindset ..

True Usha, but then that is how we are made and programmed and I feel that we must be proud of this attribute as it is rarer and better than men and their macho accomplishments! :)

Totally agree with that , probably the wise quote says it all there is a woman behind every successful man, because without the help of women in feeding and looking after their needs , there can be no success..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

My determination and passion to achieve my goals is key to my success.I believe in myself and that's my motivation.

Strategy and dedication towards the goal is the way for success according to me. Atleast, I follow it and I believe it.

Like everything else in life success too comes with a price although in the temporary euphoria one may not realise it but it is bound to impact you at some later stage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Patience pays.

The three qualities, Patience, Persistence and perspiration  pay off for any one, who aspire for success.

KIRAN wrote:

My determination and passion to achieve my goals is key to my success.I believe in myself and that's my motivation.

I too believe that more than anything else you need to believe in yourself to reach your goal..

I believe in my inner potentialities. I never bother if some hindrances come on mt way. I proceed ahead, never looking back.

Lol, one can very well believe that from rambabu whose one agenda is to post away to glory to get points , doesn't matter none of them make sense 

OK. It doesn't matter what others believe or not . This success formula worked well with me.

One can see that very well ESP since you perpetually boast about your success..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.