The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the invitation Kalyani, and I wish you two all the best for the event and hope that it would be a great success!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Thank you very much for all of your kind wishes! I will convey the same to my husband too! :) :) :)

I know the show is quite far off for most of you guys, so no worries! I just wanted to share this event with every one, is all!

Kimberley, you are welcome to share the invite with your friends, all who are really interested in art are invited! In fact if you could PM me your mail ID I can send you the proper brochure which is a pdf file, could not upload it here or on facebook. :)

Same to you Arun, I am sure your mom will like it, I would be glad if she can make it. :) I am going to be there on Saturday, if you can make it then, I would be very glad to meet you there!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thanks for this invition for the art gallary i try to come this exihibition and meet you personally tha
@Kalyani
I'm feeling privileged to be invited but sadly I won't be able to make it to Worli at that time! All my very best wishes! Thank you!
It is nice to knew that your husband is a great artist.Wish him all the success.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@ Kalyani

Thank you for the invitation. but its my bad luck that i could not come to Mumbai. My best wishes are with you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's really nice. Thanks for invitation.

Wish you both all the success.

Be positive
Thanks so much Kalyani and mom will absolutely love it. No doubt about that. And will try to plan the trip on Saturday and bring mom along with me. Will look forward to meeting you.
Kalyani,
How many such exhibitions have been conducted so far?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Congrats for it and thanks for inviting us to the exhibition.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.