there is a thank you button provided ..if you really want to thank someone you can use it pradeep.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes,I know it and I am using it.Even though, I thank them by pressing them,they won't come to know that I am thanking.So,I am expressing in words also.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
[quote]yes,I know it and I am using it.Even though, I thank them by pressing them,they won't come to know that I am thanking.So,I am expressing in words also. [/quote]

After you press thank you button, a message appears below the thank you tab, so the user does know that you have thanked him/her. Therefore, do not post replies containing only Thank yous!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes,I know it and I am using it.Even though, I thank them by pressing them,they won't come to know that I am thanking.So,I am expressing in words also.

By clicking thank you button, you add one point. The message also appears below at the same button as to who thanked. I am going to thank you. Just see the message at the button below your post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Pradeep Kumar, Isha
Oh!This is a great feature. This must have been introduced newly i believe. :)
The topic of the post and the subject dealt in it are different???

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
is it real . let me check . i am thanking you for this suggestion by pressing button.
okk now i get the mean of thanku button as name is also mentioned who are thanked to you.
Isha whom did you thanked? Gulshanji have added thank you to Pradeep post which is viewable.
this feature is great but this is a some problen insude it .
I agree with Deven that if we want to express our thanks to anyone we should use the "Thank You" button rather than expressing it in simple words. This fact has also been highlighted by Maverick in forums several times but I do see some members doing the otherwise...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.