Hai Kalyani,

How are you? how is your husband's exhibition going on? please post some pictures and updates here as there are last two days to go!

All the best!!!!

B) B) B) B) :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Wow Swetha! Thanks so much Dear for remembering and for your kind wishes!

The exhibition is going on well, people are liking the works quite a lot but unfortunately, the share market has crashed again!

I am attaching a couple of images for you to see! You can see his other works on his website too www.gopalnandurkar.com

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3716]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3717]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

wow...Kalyani you really have a very focused art in your husband!

But....correct me....what is share markets crash to do with this??

Swetha Shenoy
[quote]wow...Kalyani you really have a very focused art in your husband!

But....correct me....what is share markets crash to do with this?? [/quote]

Thanks Swetha! :) Actually most of the art buyers and collectors are people who dabble in share markets! so crashing of the markets means no buyers! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hi kalyani,

these pictures exhibit great finesse....i hope your husband has a portal to exhibit some specimens of his work...it would enable customers to deal with you online.

nice work and convey my well wishes to him.

Leo

[quote]wow...Kalyani you really have a very focused art in your husband!

But....correct me....what is share markets crash to do with this??

Thanks Swetha! :) Actually most of the art buyers and collectors are people who dabble in share markets! so crashing of the markets means no buyers! :([/quote]

Kalyani have you tried to sell paintings online? You can open your own online store (for free ofcourse) and sell your paintings from there. I never tried it but one of my friend sells quite a few of his paintings online.
I want to give many thanks to kalyani's husband to draw such nice pictures and to kalyani-thank you for sharing here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
@Kalyani

Mr. Gopal Nandurkar's painting talent is pretty obvious in his works and I am sure he would taste financial success in this regard sooner than later!
Kalyani,
Fanatastic art and they dont look like painiting at all which shows his brilliance and professionalism. I was about to ask you what the art is know as and i think in your invitation thread i have already asked. :)

It is very sad to know about share market and there is frequent fluctuation kalyani so i think private contacts can help in selling the painting. I too advice that a website can be helpful as now-a-days most of the people are buying things online. I think even foreign clients will be attracted.Just a suggestion. :)
These are really fantastic pictures shared.Best wishes for your husband's success.
Fantastic pictures, I thought this to be photos, can't make out this to be paintings,

Congrats kalyani,

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.