Friends I have noticed some peoples are posting their replies again and again. Is it allowed in this site?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Devyani its not allowed, if its being done then it amounts to spamming! As the moderators are not available all the time, such posts may have skipped notice, if you have across such replies, use the Report to Moderator button provided below the reply and will take care of them immediately.

Also right now if you could PM me the links of such posts, I will see what needs to be done.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There should not be more replies to a single topic. But if some one needs to add something in response to another member's comment, he may write more posts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think some are doing willingly but many times it is happened un fortunately by clicking twice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No,its not allowed.It can be by mistake,but if repeated it is subjected to banning.
No this is not allowed but user are unaware about that they make a post for that because there is no sign given for the post that is replied by a user.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.