What is the lacking behind us when we compare to chinna ? infact in china they having more population than us, but they always one or two steps ahead than us?what is the reason behind this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though China seems to have more population than India but India has more growth rate of population. They are more ahead than us in terms of technology, infrastructure and development. Besides the population below poverty line is also less compared than India....
There are many thing which is making India lacking behind compare to other countries. Regarding china even though they have population the people are working hard to improve their economy,infrastructure, technology etc. They are in competition with India for working and studying in US and other developed countries.
China is more populated in absolute terms but we have higher density of population as our land is less. We spend a good part of resources on useless agitation and negative political activities unlike China. We have to spend huge resources on separate elections for local bodies, state assemblies and parliament. But Chinese have direct elections only at local bodies level. The elections to provinces and nation level are indirect. Thus they save a lot of resources on elections and this leads to progress in economy and other fields. They have almost single party system, which disables obstruction to government plans and this also facilitates easy implementation of government policies and thus china competes easily with us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The use of human resource in right way is the path to development of every country.India lacks this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
i think it must be a technology that we are lack behind china.
I think Chinese people are working hard than Indians to improve their economical condition.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.