WHAT IS GANDIGIRI AND HOW TO PERFORM IT?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the movement of Anna is a example of Gandhigiri .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The term 'Gandhigiri' does not appear civilized. The suffix 'giri' is used for evil things like 'gundagiri', dadagiri etc.

Gandhian method is to insist on a right thing but this cannot be for blackmail.

We should go according to law and not indulge in blackmailing and coercive ways like so called Gandhigiri.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gandhigiri is moving with non violence and always keep polite with others.
The term 'Gandhigiri' does not appear civilized. The suffix 'giri' is used for evil things like 'gundagiri', dadagiri etc.

I agree with the explanation and i think this word was intended to follow the gadhiji ways of ahimsa and satyagraha.
Saral, watch "Lage Raho Munnabhai" movie and you will know what is Gandhigiri.

By the way, after this movie was hit, in Pune, many enterprising citizens resorted to this method of protesting to make the people breaking traffic rules ashamed of their conduct and it worked! It still does, only people are not too patient to follow this method all the time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I DO AGREE WITH YOU KALYANI. AS I AM THINKING TO IMPLEMENT THIS METHOD TO MY LIFE. SO I THOUGHT OF GETTING CLEAR EXPLANATION FROM OUR BODDUNAN FRIENDS.I WATCHED LAGE RAHA MUNNA BAI AND IN TELUGU VERSION SANKARDADA GINDA BAI. BUT THE MOVIE WHICH SHOWED GANDIGIRI CASES , TO THOSE CASES ONLY GANDHIGIRI CAN BE APPLICABLE BUT WE CANNOT IMPLEMENT IN OUR LIVES. IF WE START IMPLEMENTING THEN PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. SO TO KNOW TO IMPLEMENT TO OUR LIFES I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO IMPLEMENT AND WHAT EXACTLY IT IS.

I DO AGREE WITH YOU KALYANI. AS I AM THINKING TO IMPLEMENT THIS METHOD TO MY LIFE. SO I THOUGHT OF GETTING CLEAR EXPLANATION FROM OUR BODDUNAN FRIENDS.I WATCHED LAGE RAHA MUNNA BAI AND IN TELUGU VERSION SANKARDADA GINDA BAI. BUT THE MOVIE WHICH SHOWED GANDIGIRI CASES , TO THOSE CASES ONLY GANDHIGIRI CAN BE APPLICABLE BUT WE CANNOT IMPLEMENT IN OUR LIVES. IF WE START IMPLEMENTING THEN PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. SO TO KNOW TO IMPLEMENT TO OUR LIFES I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO IMPLEMENT AND WHAT EXACTLY IT IS.

It is okay to be persuasive and polite even with our opponents. This has nothing to do with Gandhian principles. The so called Gandhigiri is in fact funny and ridiculous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

THEN AM ALWAYS PERSUASIVE AND POLITE ALWAYS WITH OTHERS.

Gandhigiri is something that can be performed without violence you make a path on which people can follow you .
Peace movement without disturbing anyone for a better cause.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.