The topic is locked.
Now a days no forum is much interesting as before.Moreover old forums are being activated this making still boring. So friends please post the topics which are really interesting and mostly thesedays friends no one are posting any forums much.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. There are hardly any new threads. Even the discussions on old threads are very dull and uninteresting. There isa need to bring in new topics.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes i was also agree with this point this can be improved by all effort all should post 5 to 10 topic regularly.
There are more interest on new forum rather than old. So post some new thread. I will try my best.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am agree with Ram new threads should be posted to make the interest. but i am not getting any idea about new topics and will try continuously to fine it.
I have idea for friends who are posting forums here. We can upload funny but colourfull pictures. Write threads on jokes and funny incidents happened all day around.Many more things to do.
there are many threads about nice pictures,jokes etc.Post some new.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today most of them want to earn easy point which they got by reply in forum they dont want to post a new thread.
I also feel that most of our members are concentrate on earning points so that the problem here..
I have idea for friends who are posting forums here. We can upload funny but colourfull pictures. Write threads on jokes and funny incidents happened all day around.Many more things to do.

Deveyani

The idea is good and already threads on funny pictures and rare pictures and jokes are started by different memebers. I hope you can continue posting in that threads as one thread will be good place to view rather than checking each one.
Yes, I am agree with Ram. We try to search something new.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.