y men are not that much involved in household activities when both men and women are given equal rights?

SurekhaRamesh
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
traditionally, men are bread winners and their scope is outside house and women are house keepers and look after children Mahatma Gandhi also viewed so. Hence, men are less involved in household job. As the perception is changing, we may see reversal of trend.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

but now generation was changed Gulshan ji if both take share in their work only the family is running smoother.

SurekhaRamesh
As much as possible man and woman both should take part in household activities and it will run smoothly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Surekha

Men don't have much patience. So they wont have much interest in doing house hold activities. and another reason is... from earlier our elder has followed a tradition that women should be at home and men should go out and work.As you said present generation men and women are equal but the tradition has been continued as it is.
But in some families , men understand women's hard work so they help women in house hold activities

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when both are involved in houshould activities only they can understand each other much more than usual.

SurekhaRamesh
I agree with sarala that thinking is like that and said by gulshan ji from olden days men are meant for outside work and women for house hold work. But both should participate equally for better understanding. Like if men have hobby to cook different items they can do it just once in a week or weekdays so that some burden on wife can be revealed. However, egos can make each other not to understand themselves.
It is the custom of our society.But ladies have to change this custom slowly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@surekha

I agree with you but men wont have that much patience to work at house hold work as women can do. this is the main secret

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.