Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kalyani

The link which you mention in the forum is writen by the admin. Actually first let compare the article writing rules of boddunan.The article should atleast 300 words right. but here this article is not even 50 words.I found such articles are so many . Even they are been credited. For us only rules but for admin and all no rules i think. This is really bad on their part.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am also surprised about this type of articles.Thanks all for notification.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]@Kalyani

The link which you mention in the forum is writen by the admin. Actually first let compare the article writing rules of boddunan.The article should atleast 300 words right. but here this article is not even 50 words.I found such articles are so many . Even they are been credited. For us only rules but for admin and all no rules i think. This is really bad on their part. [/quote]

Sarala, I think you have not read the article properly, it is NOT written by Admin, but only approved by Administrator. The rules are the same for everyone. You have to understand that this is a very old post and there were, to the best of my knowledge, NO DEDICATED EDITORS. Also, the clearly defined criteria such as minimum 300 words etc. were not defined then, they have been put out only recently. So let's not keep on harping about it but help to bring all such articles into notice and get them removed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is in 2009 which was the initial stages of the site.Then I think what the admin got just published which has to be deleted alter on notice.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I do get the notion that these articles were published just because the site was in its initial state during that period of time and at that time the prime intention of the site was to motivate and inspire writers to write on this site. But as time passed our site now has really some good authors and writers who can write good articles and perhaps it is in a stage where it can think about to delete or modify those articles which are not at par with the site. Perhaps it could send a mail to those authors to modify it and if they could not make it for the same then the site itself could take the initiative to delete it.

I feel this is really a good concern raised by our honorable moderator and editor Kalyani to bring this fact in front of us and I too hope and believe like others that the site owners or concerned authorities should take some timely step to maintain the quality of the site so that it would really help the site to flourish and bloom in the future...!
Kalyani, good to see that you have taken the initiative to brought this issue to our notice. Though the rules were not implemented at that time, such articles will ruin the look of the site. Hence i suggest the admin to remove such articles completely. :)
I also want to add a point that i have observed regarding article section in boddunan

There are some articles with heading but no cash credits or content and i think the content is deleted intentionally as other than the word deleted nothing is showed after the heading. :unsure:

I hope maverick should delete such post atleast now as the rules are changed now.
[quote]I also want to add a point that i have observed regarding article section in boddunan

There are some articles with heading but no cash credits or content and i think the content is deleted intentionally as other than the word deleted nothing is showed after the heading.

I hope maverick should delete such post atleast now as the rules are changed now. [/quote]

Rajani, I was not aware of such articles with deleted content. You could probably save those links and PM Maverick to get them removed.

Also, Thanks a lot to you both Rajani and ajay for your words of appreciation, but then I am only doing what I have to make the site better, same way you both would too! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani,

Actually when i was browsing article i saw some articles but now it is very difficult for me to trace them back. However i got one link see this

http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/10987.html

Such type of articles are scattered in different sections maybe. Do you think it is deleted by the editor or by the writer himself. :dry:

some more links
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/11361-deleted.html
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/11312.html
The rules on any online forum has to be stringent. A site like Boddunan should have platforms where articles can be discussed constructively by members to improve authors to write qualitatively instead of quantitative writing.

I suggest we as readers should make an effort to post comments in articles for constructive feedback. rather than just browsing through.

Leo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.