Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani,

Actually when i was browsing article i saw some articles but now it is very difficult for me to trace them back. However i got one link see this

www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/10987.html

Such type of articles are scattered in different sections maybe. Do you think it is deleted by the editor or by the writer himself.

some more links
www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/...e/11361-deleted.html
www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/11312.html[/quote]

No idea what happened here! Looks like the articles were deleted by the author himself, in this case its a prominent senior member Lohit Seth!! The irony of it is that I found that I have been credited with 1 point when I clicked on the link, so I got simply got 1 point for nothing! :ohmy: :unsure: :dry:

@Maverick, are you there?? :ohmy: :huh: Please deleted such articles asap! You don't want to be paying people for reading empty articles!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This shows the genuinity of the editors or moderators who approve the articles.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You were quoting very old articles that are published in 2009 when the site was started and there were no stringent measures taken. I don't we will not get any constructive feedback by discussing about them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Kalyani

The link which you mention in the forum is writen by the admin. Actually first let compare the article writing rules of boddunan.The article should atleast 300 words right. but here this article is not even 50 words.I found such articles are so many . Even they are been credited. For us only rules but for admin and all no rules i think. This is really bad on their part.

I am sorry but it is not written by admin, it is by Prakash. The 300 word rule introduced just before few months.

HTH

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This shows the genuinity of the editors or moderators who approve the articles.

Please see my replies above and decide.

[quote]Kalyani,

Actually when i was browsing article i saw some articles but now it is very difficult for me to trace them back. However i got one link see this

www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/10987.html

Such type of articles are scattered in different sections maybe. Do you think it is deleted by the editor or by the writer himself.

some more links
www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/...e/11361-deleted.html
www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/35-software/11312.html

No idea what happened here! Looks like the articles were deleted by the author himself, in this case its a prominent senior member Lohit Seth!! The irony of it is that I found that I have been credited with 1 point when I clicked on the link, so I got simply got 1 point for nothing! :ohmy: :unsure: :dry:

@Maverick, are you there?? :ohmy: :huh: Please deleted such articles asap! You don't want to be paying people for reading empty articles![/quote]

It is done. Thank you.

Maverick, Thanks for taking immediate action on the article. I want to know whether any author can remove his article at any time after getting paid for it. Do you have any rule for removing content? :dry:
It is was done long time back, but now it is not allowed. If you edit your article, cash credits will be deducted and it will be sent for review. You need to send an email to support team and ask for re-review.

moderator has written by mistake . i regret for the mistake.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.