What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your grand parents?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I only think about my grand father and the first thing comes in mind is love and care he use to show on me. He was the only person i love very much but he is not there. I always think that people will only recognize anyone only after their death.
I love my grandparents very much and I generally pass my time with them.They also love me very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When i think about grand parents , I get moon in my mind. as my grand father has be expired few years before. but whenever i see moon i remember him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when i think of my grandparents i see their effection and caring towards me but i miss my grandmother ,she expired last year.

SurekhaRamesh
When i think about my grand parents i love them because i had grown there.I love my grand mother she used to care me than my parents.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When I think about my grand parents the first thing that comes in my mind is their priceless love, affection and kindness. They are like precious memory to me and I will never ever forget them in life...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.