The topic is locked.
Interview tips:

Male:

Should go to interview with dry hair not oily .
the hair should be well combed.
Face should be neat and clean. dont go without shaving.
Try to wear full hands shirt. do goto interview by wearing t- shirts.
Never goto interview with color or neckless t-shirts and shirts.
Tuck you shirt and keep belt also.
Go like a professional.
If you have spectacles.clean them thoroughly and go.
Try to wear watch . before wearing watch once check whether it is working or not.
Goto interview like a dignified guy.
Try to wear light color shirts

Female:
Try to wear light color cotton dress that may be sarree or chudidar.
Never leave your hair while attending interview.you should plan your hair.
Dont you facy ear rings and bangle. use everything simple and formal one.
Dont wear heals. try to use flats food while attending interview.
if you have specticles. wash and clean them.

Before going to interview try to have a coffee bite chocolate. It make all the glands in the mouth to form in same quantity so that there will be no throut dry problem in tention while answering questions in interview. Try to carry water with you.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thinks its nice tips fresher or experience both type of persons required to follow those steps to get success but your speech should be clear.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Very good tips essential for attending a interview and thanks sarala for sharing them.
The tips are fine. The underlying idea is that one should be properly dressed and be self confident.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you guys. I wish people are who are in job trials should follow these and attempt the interview in well manner. this is my motto

These are really very helpful tips shared by you Sarala and I am sure that it is going to help those who are going to attend interviews sooner or later in their lives. Our overall personality and looks definitely counts while attending interviews and interviewers do take a note of these...!
This tips are very helpfull for us for interviews in life.........

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

these tips even helpful while giving presentations and even working with people in the office

Nice tips Sarala. :)

But more important is talk to the point with the interviewer as they don't like people who talk irrelevantly. :dry:
While going interview we should have professional look. and girls should leave their hair. Most of the interviewer analyse the attitude of the candidate by their dressing style.

While going interview we should have professional look. and girls should leave their hair. Most of the interviewer analyse the attitude of the candidate by their dressing style.

leave their hair oh but how someone can leave her hair at home while going for an interview?. :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.