The recent studies found that the heart attack ratio is increased in the pregnant women.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh this is really bad news. I hope the expert would find some solution for this or reason for this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is actually true. I heard this some years ago. Many women gets scared during delivery. She keeps thinking about her child and herself. This tension and continuous loss of blood do cause heart attack during delivery.
Anemia is also reason behind such problem. Loss of blood creats such problem.
the pain during delivery cause them to scare about that . this leads to their strokes.
This is bad news for women. Why lots of pain is given to women only ? Hope to get solution of it in quick time.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is very painful news I thing Devyani is right.This tension and continuous loss of blood do cause heart attack during delivery.Anemia is also reason behind such problem. Loss of blood creats such problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Pregnancy increases a woman's risk of suffering a heart attack, and the threat is even higher for women over age 35.

It is very bad for women.

Be positive
So by keeping this point in view the pregnant ladies should take more care from starting till they give birth to their baby

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.