How to become moderator or admin?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Administrator is a permanent post on Boddunan establishment and so, the incumbent will be selected after interview and required to work on full time basis. a moderator is a member of the site and so anyone may be moderator if he submits good articles, participates in forums and other activities. If you perform well, admin will offer the moderator job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

you need to actively participate in forums and write articles and participate in each section.
Yes Gulshanji and Isha said correctly.To become moderater you should work hard.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As gulshanji said that selections could be taken by taking interview. So, i wanted to ask that Is the interview taken online ?

Want to make each day Accountable

How to become moderator or admin?

Why people wants to be an admin or moderator so quickly?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I also want to become moderator so quickly because I like boddunan and want to remain here as a permanent member of boddunan. At the same time I want to judge others and earn more.
I dont think there is any way to become Admin in boddunan as people do not have option to become Admin here. But for moderator position the process is same.

Abid in boddunan Yeh Dil Manga More..so normally everyone wants to become moderator or editor.
I too wanted to work as a moderator in boddunan. It would delightful to work here.

[quote]As gulshanji said that selections could be taken by taking interview. So, i wanted to ask that Is the interview taken online ? [/quote]

Ronark, there is no actual interview process as such. If you are interested, send a PM to Maverick stating clearly your strengths in relation to what value you can add to the forums or websites and your willingness to work as part of the boddunan team. He will review your application and will select from all those who have applied for the post, the one who he thinks is most suitable for the same.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani,thanks for me this information. As you stated,i will give a PM to maverick and hope that i get selected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.