Will Hyundai EON beat Maruti Alto ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think so,Hyundai EON look much good than ALTO. Statistics also favors Eon, So yes Eon will beat Alto.

Want to make each day Accountable

definetely it will beat the Alto.It has many good features than alto.Lets wait and see.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I still have a feeling that EON should be looked carefully. I mean its reviews should be seen first before buying.

I think EON Hundai is more better than Maruti Alto with some extra features.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The price of EON will attract the people to come on it,but still i think we need to check its features properly before buying it.

Hyundai Eon is the new small car that is set to ablaze the Indian market and other manufacturers of small cars will definitely have tough time ahead of them. It's price range is quite attractive to suit the Indian buyers...!
Ya,its true that Hyundai EON market will definitely spoil the market of small cars.

I don`t think so, I am a big fan of maruti alto k 10 series.....
Is the question regarding Indian market or whole market throughout the world. I think most of the Indian are used to maruthi products and depending on that Alto is already in market compared to EON. So let wait for the reviews of EON first and decide which one is better.
Want for Alto is more,because at that time only Alto was there in small budget ,but now EON would cost much less than Alto,if the features of EON is good then people will prefer to buy EON than Alto.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.