When i visit temple,my soul gets pure and i just concentrate to make myself completely dedicating to God. As soon as i park my vehicle,i notice that the prayers in loud speaker were going on.
Visiting temple changes you and you feel good.The atmosphere there is very quite,polite and we see the dedication of the Pandit,who does the aarti.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I very rarely visit temples and when I visit I find a marked difference between the atmosphere inside and outside the temple. Inside the temple I find peace and devotion whereas outside the temples I find chaos and confusion...!
I go to temple at a regular interval as the inside atmosphere attracts me.But Outside experience is very bad.pandas or the followers behave very rough to earn more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I seldom visit temples. But I have visited some temples during travel. many of these are magnificent and apart from worship, these are good architecture. The temples like Badrinath and vaishno Devi also involve mountaineering and this is good for health also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I visit temples rarely but when i visit temple my soul becomes in silence i enjoy the silence in my heart.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is not matter of liking or disliking temples. temple is the home of God . Each spirit get relief or peace in the home of GOd.It is our need not our liking only.
Visiting different temples is a complete different experince.Your mind feels that difference.

When I go to temple, I pray to God. At the same time I see the art, architecture ,designs and sculptures. I also try to find out the difference between other buildings/ houses and temple. Temple is so pure. It has so much possitive energy that our mind becomes calm and cool.
I visit temples very frequently. Most frequently I visit shiridi Sai Baba.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends if I just make a conclusion out of it, all of us believe in God. We seek help from God in need. All of us love temple more than our home. Am I correct friends? Actually I love temples.
Indirectly or directly,yes,we want a help from God.Thats why we pray to god.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.