Does any one believe in astrology? If so please give some astrologer details. I need to check my future :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I recommend you,not to believe in astrology much. The Karma,that we do,that matter,and that will make your future. Just concentrate to do good work as much as you can.
Asking this type of question,itself has gave the reason,why you are asking this question.
I was one of the person,that believe lot in astrology,but i got my answer. So,i suggest you,not to waste time in believing in astrology and just do your work perfectly and you will get the result.

Want to make each day Accountable

I also don't believe in astrology.Ronark said correctly,Work hard as there is no substitute of hard labour.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wont hurt your belief in astrology but without hard work or ambition life is always confusing and needs consultation which is often done through astrology. I never got any positive feedback or suggestion from astrologers about my career or other things but still i have both bad and good expriences in my life.
@venkateswara Rao

Why you need astrologers details. I will tell you one process to catch astrologers. if you have orkut account then search for astrology profiles and if there is mail id then add that mail id to your list. they will surely accept your request. then you can talk with them and know your future.

But to be frank dont depend completely on future and for more frank dont try to know your future before itself that makes you worry or lazy and alot of loss will occur.

so my sincere advice is go according to the "dharma." then everything will be good. According to our deeds we get fruit .

Remaining upto you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.