comment on your ideas
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is the query of topic you want to say through this post Deepak.
I guess yes, Aaron has very bright future playing with Indian team on regular basis. In 4th ODI, he bowled with average speed of 140 KMPH. There is no other bowler in Indian team at present who bowls with this average speed.

Munaf Patel used to bowl with these speeds until Greg Chappel came and told him to concentrate on line and length instead of speed and nothing improved at the end.

He lost his speed and hardly bowls with good line and length.

I hope this should not happen with Aaron.
Thank you said by: deepak
May be in the ling run he would do well. It is actually not so easy to get select in Indian Cricket team. He is one of the best Indian Players. Lets see how he faces challenges at international level.
I have read and heard about this young talent almost six months back but now got an opportunity to see him in action. He did really very well in the recent matches and I am quite impressed with his pace and speed. Hope he gets the right exposure and gets groomed up well for matches against top teams abroad India. His quality and temperament both will be tested when he is going to play abroad in fast pitches.
Varun aaron can surely be said to be the find for India. We have been trying to find a really good bowler who bowls above 140-145 kmp for the last so many decades. Varun has to keep bowling consistently for him to be a successful bowler and looking at his performances in 1st class circuit, I think he has the patience and capacity in him to perform at the highest level.

Also not to forget the other bowler Umesh Yadav who too is a very good bowler and can bowl consistently fast like Varun.
Barun aron has talent to go for a long journey .He has talent, speed and also swing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
now he has proven himself to be a better bowler through his performance.i think the days of sreesanth,pathan and nehra are gone......
Its too early to say that. He has a variety to reverse swing the ball and that would helpful. Outside india,he need to be selected and their if he does good job,he could become a good bowler.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its too early to say that. He has a variety to reverse swing the ball and that would helpful. Outside india,he need to be selected and their if he does good job,he could become a good bowler.

correct ronark..the real test comes outside india...now that he is selected for the tour of Australia. it remains to be seen how well he will perform..
At this moment there are so many good ballers in India and the reserve bench is full of so many good pacers like Barun ,umesh.Binoy kumar and Ashoke Dinda.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.