Canteen

Category: General Discussions 8 years ago
What special about your college canteen.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Canteen

by » 8 years ago

Samosa and balusha sweet are the special of our college canteen

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 8 years ago

In our canteen the samosa and noodles are the best one. :woohoo: :S :whistle:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

by » 7 years ago

In our canteen Dahi wada was the special item we used to go to our canteen for it only. :)

by » 7 years ago

But place where i used work there the canteen special is nice coffee and tea from a machine

by » 7 years ago

But place where i used work there the canteen special is nice coffee and tea from a machine

I don't like tea/coffee from machine. In my office they have it but I don't drink tea/coffee there as it has some different taste which I don't like. :blink:

by » 7 years ago

College canteen was small and unhygenic. Once or twice I had my breakfast from the college canteen. It was ridiculous.Thence onwards I started bringing tiffin from my home or I have sometimes done my breakfast in sweet's shop.

by » 7 years ago

In our canteen the samosa and noodles are the best one. :woohoo: :S :whistle:

In my college canteen also noodles and samosa was well cooked. They also cooked Dosa. It was average.

by » 7 years ago

What special about your college canteen.

My school canteen was good. Do you all remember your school canteen? Which canteen is good - school canteen or college canteen?

by » 7 years ago

When I have visited another college near to my collage there i went to canteen, the food over there are really amazing

by » 7 years ago

When I have visited another college near to my collage there i went to canteen, the food over there are really amazing

I was lucky that i got a Canteen in my college, which were serving good food.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.