Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can not forget my college canteen ,that was a nice place to gossip in college life and that was more interesting than food.
Sometimes we arranged party also . Kisiko murga banake khana -was a great fun.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like my home town station canteen, the food available over there is really amazing, they cook with hygiene.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We didn't had a college canteen at degree..actually, we didn't have a campus. Just 2 courses, BSc and BBA..... in two or three buildings. But during final semester, we had a new building campus and canteen too. But by that time, it was time to part.
For PG, girls usually didn't go to canteen. It was not a professional college. That's the reason

Meera sandhu
I can not forget my college canteen ,that was a nice place to gossip in college life and that was more interesting than food.
Sometimes we arranged party also . Kisiko murga banake khana -was a great fun.

Yes, I have seen this kind of tricks, which usually all people try to do, but only some are successful. I am lucky, that I was never formed 'BAKRA'. :P

Want to make each day Accountable

We didn't had great food served at our college canteen still we used to visit it often because it was more of a get- together place for friends. We sat their during our free classes for hours gossiping.

Live in the present :)
We didn't had great food served at our college canteen still we used to visit it often because it was more of a get- together place for friends. We sat their during our free classes for hours gossiping.

Exactly most of the canteens are the place to sit together when we had to bunk classes. In our canteen too we were not having much of the options to eat but still we used to go there to pass time. :laugh:

Exactly most of the canteens are the place to sit together when we had to bunk classes. In our canteen too we were not having much of the options to eat but still we used to go there to pass time. :laugh:

Yes, Student's favorite place after having bunk in the classes is Canteen.

And sometimes we were caught in the canteen too by the teachers. So hiding in the canteen was always a risk in the college. :laugh:

And sometimes we were caught in the canteen too by the teachers. So hiding in the canteen was always a risk in the college. :laugh:

In that case, we were lucky. Teacher would feel happy, that most of the students are in Canteen. So, they too get an opportunity to bunk. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

In my college canteen every thing is good. This is the place we like because we always bunk college and sit in canteen.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.