There are various sites available for writing articles which give you revenue sharing. Which are the best available right now?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To me, Boddunan is the best site. However, following link will give you some idea.

http://factoidz.com/article-writing-sites-that-pay-well/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Pinakin, I think you may find this article of use. Directly jump to the revenus sharing article part, where I list some of my favorite revenue sharing site.

http://makingmoneyontheinternet.co/27/how-to-make-money-on-the-internet/
To me, Boddunan is the best site. However, following link will give you some idea.

Gulshanji, I know it is your personal opionion, but I would just like to know the reasons which makes you think Boddunan is the best. Personally speaking it is nowhere near the best, in any terms, be it payment/revenue with authors or quality of article written.

No doubt forums provides the best experience but if we strictly talk about article writing as was the question of OP (Original Poster), I think boddunan don't even stand a chance.

Also, the article you quoted is incomplete/outdated. Except for hubpages, all other sites are low in authority, recently changed to revenue share, some pay upfront etc.

There are lot more better options available out there.

Gulshanji, I know it is your personal opionion, but I would just like to know the reasons which makes you think Boddunan is the best. Personally speaking it is nowhere near the best, in any terms, be it payment/revenue with authors or quality of article written.

No doubt forums provides the best experience but if we strictly talk about article writing as was the question of OP (Original Poster), I think boddunan don't even stand a chance.

Also, the article you quoted is incomplete/outdated. Except for hubpages, all other sites are low in authority, recently changed to revenue share, some pay upfront etc.

You said it no where near best but also did not provided any points to support your views. It would be kindness to provide them when you are asking someone for the same.

P.S. Pointing websites which meant for US users would not serve the purpose.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

For me also boddunan is the best site according to my opinion.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Arun and Gulshan Kumar Ji, I have started writing for the last 3 months and have written articles in Factoidz as well as Associated Content. But according to me Factoidz is not so great. I have written 7 articles till date but I am receiving measlesly amount of 0.50 0.25 $ every month. In fact, these articles are showing a views of over 1700 page views. And the problem with them is they reject many original articles without giving any reason at all.

I have other articles in Infobarrel and Hubpages also, but no views or negligibe views in both of them.

I have switched to Boddunan and think it may be good for Indians as a whole. Let's see.
I congratulate on right selection. I hope you will get good income from site from articles and revenue share.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You said it no where near best but also did not provided any points to support your views. It would be kindness to provide them when you are asking someone for the same.

P.S. Pointing websites which meant for US users would not serve the purpose.

Maverick, if you just dig up my recent posts, I am sure you will get many points why I don't think Boddunan is no where near the best. I have conveyed that to you many times. Also, the sites I mentioned may be US based but everyone is allowed to write there on any topic. Because they are revenue sharing sites, the physical location hardly matters. I write on all the sites I promote and have covered many US/Indian subject and also if writing informational article is your goal then how would a US or Indian site make a difference. For example an article on Identity theft online would be as relevant to US citizens as to Indian citizens.

Also, Is Boddunan a true revenue sharing sites in the real sense? Does Boddunan really share revenue with the authors? All I see is the one time payment given to authors at the time of publishing?

So an article which gets more than 20k views will get the same amount as an article getting 100 views. Does that make any sense.

Also, what I hate is the lack of author empowerment. The management holds the article till it is approved by moderator and then by administrator for cash credits but why can't it be put on hold again for the author approval, if he is happy with the cash credits given to him.

You publish the article assuming the author would be happy? Is it justified. And please don't tell me that an author can email again and ask the article to be removed, 'coz you know how time consuming it would be and plus once the article is indexed by search engines it may take around 5-7 days for that article to get de-indexed. So that means I can't publish that article elsewhere. This is the same policy you follow.

Also, since you have asked to make a point and considering my busy schedule due to christmas, I will try to make this post as elaborate and illustrative as possible.

Maverick, I have seen you say this many times that this site is US based or foreign sites don't favor Indian authors, why do you think so. I think it is all a myth. How does nationality would make a difference. If you writing quality article here, you can do the same on other sites, right???

And I have a brilliant example to quote here. Soni2006. He is/was a member of boddunan and have more than 5000 rupees here, infact I guess it is 6500 rupees. Also I think he has the most article with 100 rupees which is the highest amount here.

Here is his hubpages profile http://soni2006.hubpages.com/

He has 850 article now on this site and I am 200 percent sure that the amount he has earned in the entire life of boddunan, he is earning more than that on Hubpages in a month alone. And if you notice, he mostly writes on topics pertaining to India. He has won many hubpages' contest too, so if you have any doubt of bias please remove that.

Maverick I think I can go on and on. And I think I have said it numerous times in the forum, almost to the point of ad nausea.

Also, don't get confused between forum activity and article section. I treat both of them as different. I enjoy the forum as it relieves you from the monotonous online activity. But article section, no, nada, no motivation.

Also, I never said Boddunan never had the potential but as of now no, it nowhere stands near the best.
Arun and Gulshan Kumar Ji, I have started writing for the last 3 months and have written articles in Factoidz as well as Associated Content. But according to me Factoidz is not so great. I have written 7 articles till date but I am receiving measlesly amount of 0.50 0.25 $ every month. In fact, these articles are showing a views of over 1700 page views. And the problem with them is they reject many original articles without giving any reason at all.

I have other articles in Infobarrel and Hubpages also, but no views or negligibe views in both of them.

I have switched to Boddunan and think it may be good for Indians as a whole. Let's see.

Pinakin, thats the reason I responded to Gulshanji's post. I don't like factoidz either. But that is for the whole lot of other reasons. Bad management, unresponsiveness are to name a few. The only good thing abput factoidz is they promote your article like hell. Have you checked the factoidz dashboard, you will be shown to do backlinking task and each backlink would be worth from $1 to $15, previously it was $3 to $20. I made $300 plus in one month, just doing the backlink task.

Also, Pinakin, if you do the math, writing here now won't be as profitable for you as would think.

Like you say, you earn $.50 every month from factoidz. So that is $6 a year. COnvert that in rupees and it would be around 280-300 rupees. Now, here the maximum you will get for any article is 100 rupees and that is a rarity. And after that you get zilch. So your article won't be earning you for life. So while getting a dollar or two directly here may please you, but ask yourself is it really profitable in the long run?

The question you have to ask yourself is, AM I HAPPY WITH RUPEES 50-100 AT ONCE OR I WANT RUPEES 20 EVERY MONTH.

P.S. Also, I agree with your views on factoidz, if you read my article you will find a lot more latest options.
Thank you said by: pinakin thakre, Rajani K
[quote]Maverick, if you just dig up my recent posts, I am sure you will get many points why I don't think Boddunan is no where near the best. I have conveyed that to you many times. Also, the sites I mentioned may be US based but everyone is allowed to write there on any topic. Because they are revenue sharing sites, the physical location hardly matters. I write on all the sites I promote and have covered many US/Indian subject and also if writing informational article is your goal then how would a US or Indian site make a difference. For example an article on Identity theft online would be as relevant to US citizens as to Indian citizens.[/quote]
It is different if you do not consider search engine traffic which is not more that 10-15%. Obviously it would make a lot of difference. Do you have any doubts about this, let me know.

[quote]Also, Is Boddunan a true revenue sharing sites in the real sense? Does Boddunan really share revenue with the authors? All I see is the one time payment given to authors at the time of publishing? [/quote]
Do you want boddunan to overpay than that it earns? Boddunan is paying 35% of revenue every month. Do you want me to show the boddunan accounts to make you believe it?

[quote]So an article which gets more than 20k views will get the same amount as an article getting 100 views. Does that make any sense.[/quote]
If you are looking for getting money on number of views, I am sorry boddunan is not your bite=, not even me.

[quote]Also, what I hate is the lack of author empowerment. The management holds the article till it is approved by moderator and then by administrator for cash credits but why can't it be put on hold again for the author approval, if he is happy with the cash credits given to him.[/quote]
You can always send a mail to unpublish your article if you do not like it. I believe you already did it once, There is no point in arguing it.

[quote]You publish the article assuming the author would be happy? Is it justified. And please don't tell me that an author can email again and ask the article to be removed, 'coz you know how time consuming it would be and plus once the article is indexed by search engines it may take around 5-7 days for that article to get de-indexed. So that means I can't publish that article elsewhere. This is the same policy you follow.[/quote]
Do you think people who wrote 10,000+ articles keeping their articles just because they are indexed on Google?

[quote]Maverick, I have seen you say this many times that this site is US based or foreign sites don't favor Indian authors, why do you think so. I think it is all a myth. How does nationality would make a difference. If you writing quality article here, you can do the same on other sites, right???[/quote]
It's not the nationality but the traffic to the site would makes difference. Don't you think 80% indian traffic would earn less money than 20% US traffic. Not sure if you have a website but you would understand if you have one.

[quote]And I have a brilliant example to quote here. Soni2006. He is/was a member of boddunan and have more than 5000 rupees here, infact I guess it is 6500 rupees. Also I think he has the most article with 100 rupees which is the highest amount here.

Here is his hubpages profile http://soni2006.hubpages.com/

He has 850 article now on this site and I am 200 percent sure that the amount he has earned in the entire life of boddunan, he is earning more than that on Hubpages in a month alone. And if you notice, he mostly writes on topics pertaining to India. He has won many hubpages' contest too, so if you have any doubt of bias please remove that.[/quote]
He is one my friend on boddunan. He loves writing on boddunan and he did that. You can see many of them on boddunan. Do you think he hates writing here and still wrote when he is able to write on hub pages? (Note that he has quoted many articles on hubpages to me at that time when he was writing to boddunan. He is not writing now as he want to focus on one site which is US based.)

[quote]Maverick I think I can go on and on. And I think I have said it numerous times in the forum, almost to the point of ad nausea.[/quote]
Same with me here :) .

[quote]Also, don't get confused between forum activity and article section. I treat both of them as different. I enjoy the forum as it relieves you from the monotonous online activity. But article section, no, nada, no motivation.[/quote]Well most of the people love reading articles which is what boddunan want.

[quote]Also, I never said Boddunan never had the potential but as of now no, it nowhere stands near the best.[/quote]
Appreciate your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.