X-Ray of foot in high heeled shoe.......!

just look at the physical stress that is placed on the joints ! It is very sad to see what people do to themselves "physically" in the name of fashion.
its harmful "morally" and also "physically" so STOP just coping blindly other fools... 2 lines of knowledge can make u more attractive than 2 inches of heel.

... avoid it, Ur health is more important .
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3913]}
Highhell.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rightly so, health should be given more priority than fashion. I personally feel that wearing high heeled shoes or sandals does not do any good to our ankle and if this is carried on for a long time the consequences could be beyond recovery...!
I agree its not funny;but when it comes to fashion, women go googles over high heels

They want to show off!

Infact even the back hurts when women wear high heels!

Swetha Shenoy
@Ajay.. you are correct. In a long term run using the high heels you may have severe back pain that is for sure.. so not all funny.
Yes this is true from many onwards the doctors are saying this.But the girls are not following this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, it is not funny it is dangerous and causes many ill effects

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I liked this. Friends I always wear flats rather than heals. I avoid fashion. I like simplicity. My friends are just opposite. Now I am happy and very well satisfied with this facts.
This picture is really different and shows the reality of foot structure and the stress on foot . High heels should be should seriously avoided.
Even I use flats. But for photos and for functions i use heels but normal one. so that feet doesnot pain and i wont stay for more time with those

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes we should take care of its ill effect.The picture shows the reality of foot structure and the stress on foot .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
wonderful picture...the picture might make many women stop this habit..if we send it to our friends....so guys..come on let us send it to some of our friends...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.