Education in India seems to be a bit out-dated. Should we have a new system of education for our children?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not a new system. Every time something new is introduced which has made education a good source of income for businessmen. India should follow western education system.
I agree with devyani.We should follow western education system

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Pinakin,

I agree that education system is outdated but i dont think standards are not there in our system as we too have advance subjects and topic in different syllabus but the problem is the way of teaching and exam pattern is little bit disappointing. I also think that practicle implementation of what we learn can definetely make the foundation strong though it is not possible in all cases. :huh:
Now the education system is like race. students are just byhearting the subjects they are not learning the things. I feel this change should be made

Our Educational sysem,is created such that if your don't byheart,you won't get good marks and hat is the reason,the knowledge,which the student goes to get i,but is lost somewhere.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think there should be some new updated chapter in all subjects but i am not in favor to change whole things because Current system include Indian culture also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh sir,in our state the system has much more impressed me,and the changes are good and hope to see good results in coming years.

Want to make each day Accountable

The subjects are updating but I feel the education system should make some changes but they are making unnecessary changes which disturbs education of the student

In the schools now a time administrations are more practical as they know the value of practical study so teachers are favoring more experimental classes then theoretical.
That education system must be change compulsary it must be practicals must add to have good knowledge to children.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.