There is a obvious large gap between the rich and poor and this gap is increasing day by day. What can be the factors that results in this kind of inequality ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a obvious large gap between the rich and poor and this gap is increasing day by day. What can be the factors that results in this kind of inequality ?

Only one word - Corruption
gap is so because the rich people are on high posts so get good package while poor refers to hard and physical work more so they get only decent package according to work .
The gap between poor and rich people is more because of bogus economic and social policies prevailing in India. Capital formation is taking place but these capital is not properly utilised by the government officers and industrialists. I agree with what Abhishek has written, i.e. corruption.
Economic development and economic welfare are two different terms. In India, economic development is taking place but economic welfare is deteriorating. Together with economic welfare, social welfare also comes. Both are inter-connected with each other.
Last 5 years, government felt least interested in developing Indians.
What we pay as a tax is not at all utilized in proper way. This is the reason.
I think this gap will widen more in coming years.

Want to make each day Accountable

What we pay as a tax is not at all utilized in proper way. This is the reason.
I think this gap will widen more in coming years.

In reality many people evade tax. Tax is not the only source of income of the government. Whatever be the case, the fund so accumulated or somehow arranged from the world bank is misused. Which is corruption? This corruption has lead to weak economic policies in India.
corruption is not the only cause to this.everyone can change their life if they have the right education and proper mental orientation.poor can get rich.proper education has to be given to them.
I think this is not only in India in every country this gap resists.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well previously there was large gap between rich and poor but i think there is lot of change now-a-days. The gap is reduced to a large extent and diginity of labour is given in India too as it is given in western countries. Even poor are able to get educated, own mobile, sit equally with rich etc.
true.all this has been possible due to the new class of people called educated poor.education can really change this gap to a large extant.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.